Thoughts From Serenity

Thursday, September 07, 2006

cold stuff

Well I just have too many places to write now days. I have created a carepage on Dave that all the folks at Mayo's use to just update his daily routine and happenings. Not always good. If any of you want his care page, send me an e-mail and I'll send you the information. It is just a daily diary of how he feels, so really exciting reading material!
For now he is still nausious, (just tossed his cookies a little while ago) and so tired. He just has no enery at all. He went to have his blood work done this morning and then went toBurger King for a breakfast sandwich and it about wore him out. Tomorrow he has to go to Lafayette for more fluids because the creatinine level is still at 2.2 which isn't good. I will drop him off and then go drop Davey off at the Bus depot. He is going back to West Viriginia. I don't understand why, but he is. Guess he is happy about going back. It's a mystery to me.
Well looking for something COLD for Dave to eat. He is still coughing a lot and nothing sounds good to him to eat. This is an ongoing situation with chemo patients and I am afraid he has a long long way to go. It is a rough journey.
Later...
Pat

1 Comments:

  • My sister finished her fourth (and last) chemo treatment a couple of weeks ago. She's just now beginning to feel better again. You're right, Pat. It's a long, long journey. I'm still holding Dave in my prayers.

    By Blogger Dale, at 1:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home