Thoughts From Serenity

Saturday, February 17, 2007

I did it...I think

Well I finally got to my blog....by changing my e-mail from my pwrtc acct to a yahoo acct. So now I hope it works. Will see! I need to try and find out how to put my picture instead of a dogs picture on my profile! I also need to see if I can re-open this when I look for it next time.
Lots more snow last last night and roads are slippery now. By tomorrow hopefully they will all be cleared and okay for traffic. I'll find out on my way to church. Monday is our big day...starting radiation. I hope Dave doesn't get too sick from the radiation. He has been really sick this week. Hardly was out of bed except to eat and do a little computer work, watch a little tv and then back to bed. Most of the mouth sores are gone now, except a bad one by the lower bottom back tooth. I am wondering if it might be a tooth infection instead of amouth sore. ? Guess we will ask the doc on Monday when we go. We are seeing another doctor after the radiation meeting at 11:30. Dr. AlMacki...at 3:45. He is the nephologist and the one that is concerned about the kidneys, needing dialysis, etc. I think Dr. Kahn ("coach") is the one that decided he would rather try radiation than put the stents into the kidneys from the back or go on to dialysis right away Hope he is right.
Well...now that I got in...let's see if I can post this, get out and perhaps even get back in!!
Thanks Stacey for trying to help...I am not sure if I messed it up more..or if it is fixed now! As long as I can find my Yahoo account I will be okay!
Later...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home